At 9:15 this morning I received a call from "unknown" aka Mary T. She was very kind to call me early and not let me suffer all day. She basically said that the court heard our case, but they needed more information about the whereabouts of our babe's mother. So Gladney hit the pavement and is doing everything in their power to supply the information necessary to get things moving again. Mary said that she will be calling us again on Friday, February 22 to let us know if and for when our next court date is scheduled. For now, we continue to wait.