Wednesday, April 30, 2008

travel news...

Samantha and Celeste met on Tuesday... they have since had their embassy appointment and all is well. They are falling in love more and more every moment. (hope Samantha is OK with my semantics)
short and sweet...
and I know (as a blog reader) that all posts are better with a picture. So, since I do not have any pics from Samantha in Ethiopia, I will give you one taken last September. Samantha, Marina, and I on our annual trip to the LA county fair. We always have sooo much fun. We go into the petting zoo and have lovely adventures. Celeste will surely be in this year's picture.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Monica, thanks for the update. I can't wait to see pic of Sami and Celeste, hopefully she will send you some to post!

Jana said...

Yay! so glad they are together and safe in ET!

Kimberly Baggett said...

i don't have your email address but i wanted you to know that we are compiling photos of families with their children into a photo album for the gladney caregivers….i would love for you to email me a family picture of y’all with your little one for the album at kimbo2710@aol.com ….we leave next week, so send it soon! the caregivers will love it i am sure!!! thanks!