Thursday, December 20, 2007

Taken the same day

This is one of the pictures that Mary sent me the day she called me about our little babe. This is the first time we have posted it. Now if you have already received The Call you know how confusing it all gets and how frantic the following days become. Any way, we have not scrutinized all the pictures, so we are still becoming familiar with our babe and her surroundings. The next day, after we posted her picture, Carey said that Marina's comment about Celeste's eyebrows caught her attention. So she looked through her thousands of Ethiopia pictures and found the following 2 pictures:

Can you believe it? When Carey sent me the pictures, she wrote "is this her?" I merely responded that I thought so, and that if she thought so too then it must be Celeste. Well, today I was arranging the pictures in my computer and lo and behold I discovered that Carey's pictures were taken the same day, and probably at the same time, than the picture we received from Mary. That means it definitely IS Celeste and that Carey can tell me a little about what the woman in the picture is like.


I keep trying to send Celeste Fenit the telepathic message "don't worry, Love, we're on our way."


4 comments:

Beau Fournet said...

I imagine it is such a blessing to receive glimpes of her past and current life through these priceless pictures. She is just beautiful! Natalie

Ian's Sissy said...

Hello, My name is Jamie, I'm Lindsey Clevinger's sister. I have a picture of your little beauty. My email is emalukchels@yahoo.com I'd be happy to send it to you.
Merry Christmas

Kristy -Mom To 9 Blessings said...

Congrualations on your new little blessing. She's a beauty!
Merry Christmas!
Kristy

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She is so beautiful. We are so happy for you all. What a blessing from God!