Thursday, January 17, 2008

400+ e-mails

A while back I joined two Yahoo groups about Ethiopian adoptions. Well, since then I forgot all about them and basically got my fill of information through the blog community. After reading Jocelyn's blog about the use of pictures on our blogs I got a little paranoid (if you know me, please don't laugh; I know the use of "little" is quite the understatement since I am already paranoid to begin with). So I decided to check my yahoo groups. Wouldn't you know it I had about 400+ e-mails about all sorts of adoptions things dating back to early summer 2007. I cannot just delete e-mail without at least taking a quick look at the content. I'm finally done, and after all that reading I've decided that we cannot take a chance with posting pictures of our babes before they are actually legally ours. It is with a very heavy heart that I tell you that you will have to wait until after we have a successful court date before we show you our little Ethiopian beauty. In the mean time I will be posting pictures of our beautiful little girl who is home with us.

1 comment:

Nicholas said...

I will just say this... SMART!
You can't take any chances - I am glad that I got to see the beauty that she is and look forward to seeing her again when the time is right!