Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Everytime I try to get our, they pull me back in.

Let me explain: Fernando went to pick up his employment verification letter from his wonderful contact in the HR department of his school district. When I opened one of the envelopes, the letter looked great. I thought we were out of the bureaucratic mess. Well, we are not. When I turned the page to look at the notary statement, she had made a mistake and put Fernando's name as the person signing the letter instead of the director of HR. I called our contact, and was sorry to tell her that the notary had made a big mistake, and that we could not use the letters because we are not allowed to un-staple and re-stapel, hence, they had to draft brand new letters!!!!! I'm so bummed. Any way, on another front, I think our last 2 letters of recommendation should be in by the end of this week, so this takes some of the load off. On another front, we should be getting our third set of fingerprints this week to send off to the FBI. And our medical information should be in by the end of next week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

be strong sami corleone...

Swerl said...

UGH! Hang in there. Before you know it, the paperwork will be behind you and you'll be waiting!