Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I've been in constant negotiations with Fernando's HR people. I think I'm making some headway. I will send the woman whom I've been talking with the documents that state that I need these certified copies of the letter of employment. I will also ask Maggie from Heartsent send them a note, and perhaps Mary from Gladney can send her one about Gladney's requirement and the dossier requirement. We'll see what happens...I guess it isn't only the Mexican governmental offices who give people a difficult time over the smallest of details!
On another note, Fernando will be getting his physical done tomorrow. As soon as his results are in, I will be able to arrange the notary thing at Kaiser. We also need to get our third and last set of fingerprints for our FBI paperwork. I think I can see a little tiny light at the end of the paperwork tunnel.

No comments: